Sunday, May 31, 2009

In which I heave a sigh...

If you've read my most recent post on Ashley and the November Novel, you'll have learned that I'm not doing so well when it comes to making progress in my writing. The going's been tough, and this isn't just a regular old case of writer's block; that I know how to remedy. So I'm going to tackle this sort of -- stiffness? -- in my prose-related activities by reviving the idea of this blog.

I'm not sure I'll be continuing the story of Viette (though that's certainly not out of the question); but as mentioned on my main blog, I'm still getting glimmers of my summer novel's plot, but failing to write them down. So confusing little excerpts may be all you get here, but don't read too far into them. They'll just be starting points that I need to make progress. :)

Thanks for reading, really! (And if I don't return to Viette in England, I may try to give you something new to keep up with.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

All text Copyright © 2009 Ashley Scripter. All rights reserved.

Civil, non-ignorant criticism welcome. Compliments always received with a smile.