Wednesday, April 15, 2009

In which I apologize

This is the part where I hang my head in shame for not updating this blog in five days. Look closely; you'll probably find that I am genuinely sorry and hoping you won't react too harshly to this apology, though chastising and a bit of light scolding would be completely warranted from you, the beautiful (or, handsome, if you prefer) reader.

The only excuse I will make is that I went home this weekend for an amazing Easter break/birthday bash. I turned twenty yesterday, and yes, I do share my birthday with the fabulous Sarah Michelle Gellar (who celebrated her 32nd birthday). Anyway, I did a lot of brainstorming and note-taking regarding our fictional friend Viette, who, if you'll remember, has just arrived in England for the funeral of her aunt, after a three-year hiatus from her maternal family.

:) I'm excited to continue telling you this story; you should be excited, too. It's a good one, I promise. I would know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All text Copyright © 2009 Ashley Scripter. All rights reserved.

Civil, non-ignorant criticism welcome. Compliments always received with a smile.